Friday, June 19, 2009

First Assignment from Silver Complete still waiting for the goods !!!

OK, so with all the crazy going on in my life I am still trying to find time for my first great passion. I have been in the Stephen Silver character design class for 2 weeks now and I love it ! I have learned some new and have been pleasantly surprised by the review of some stuff I know, and forgot for a brief moment. So I had to design a character given to me from Silver with specific details and I think I accoplished that. Tell me what you think what the character is and the details of him. I really sat down I played with this guy but not as much as I will after what I learnt in class 2. So sit back and watch the magic happen as I metomorph into a different draftsman.

2 comments:

Jennifer Llewellyn said...

Nice work Steve, you should post some more from that class!!

Jennifer Llewellyn said...

Post some more :)