Wednesday, January 20, 2010

POST 10


SO, WOW!!! What a week of Hell this has been. Actually it's been great we have our new house and 4 loads already at the house, I guess we are ahead of the game. Hence all this madness, me and Ronnie went for Dinner tonight. MONTANA's,  I love this place, you can draw all over the table, so I did two sketches and I will post one tonight and one tomorrow as I am so busy with getting ready I thought I would keep up and that way I can concentrate once moved in to my new office on a batch of new drawngs and keep this train going!

2 comments:

Vince K. Smith said...

Right on, Steve! Glad to see you branching out and posting regular! You ate Art-Bran didn't you?

Keep it up, Buttercup.

-V-

angelosam123 said...

Hi Steve
Your suggestion is good for the table.You can use all the material keep on the table. So It is the best option for you.................
Table Hire
use the link............