Thursday, January 24, 2008

We have Arrived




OK so here is how it went down today. Jenn and myself left the city of Calgary to come to the beautiful burg of Banff . We ahh... almost missed it because me and Jenn were gabbing away and what happens when you have two people with the gift of gab,well lets just say we made it to Lake Louise and realized we missed the turn off hahahah. So we turned around and headed back to Banff. We even go lost in Banff. So we found the right road down and drove by these little wooden Porta Potties looking huts and Jenn said "I hope we aren't staying in those, but we found the Registration office and were able to check in and drive over to the Lloyd Hall in the Banff Centre. I was surprised when I opened the door to my Hotel style room I was expecting so much less. Nice room with two beds an desk with a TV on the dresser and Coffee Maker on a round sitting table.
I think I will be Ok I really think I am going to learn so much here. Check back here for more pics and stories .

2 comments:

Jennifer Llewellyn said...

You wrote so much more then me hehe!

Jennifer Llewellyn said...

Nice Banner BTW I need to fix mine it is getting cut off on the top of the screen!